Hi, I’m Ann,
I’m a twenty-something millennial, blogger, sister, daughter, friend, artist, and photographer!
Random facts about me below.
- I love tax season.
- I’m an introvert.
- I spent half a year in Panama learning Spanish.
- I’ve had many jobs, from barista to receptionist to my all-time favorite — landscaper.
- I have right-left hand confusion. (What does that mean? 1 in 10 people will get confused if you ask them to raise their right hand.)
- My first car was a silver 2005 Ford Taurus (Why would you care? I don’t know. Just sayin’)
- I play fingerstyle guitar.
If you want to blackmail me, get out a pad of paper and pencil.
I have tendencies I have to fight tooth-and-nail.
- I’m a dreamer – my head is bursting with ideas but I usually peter out of energy.
- My knowledge of website design is atrocious for a blogger. I’m learning HTML + CSS but have only scratched the surface.
- I’m totally conventional and fight change
- I’m not sure this blog will live longer than a week. (Will I change my mind, realize what a waste of time it is, and get a refund?)
That’s pretty much me
If you’ve read this far, good going! Nice to meet you etc etc.